Saturday, April 18, 2020

Nick and Dan's Bible Study Podcast

I just finished listening to Episode One.

I had to sign up for Spotify to listen and, in the process, I received a lesson on how little I know about, or enjoy, popular music these days.

The podcast is good stuff.

One thing I appreciate about both of these guys is their strong emphasis on a lived out faith. That focus is obvious here.

The most memorable moment for me was hearing Nick define what real worship is.

Nick's message is clear and simple and consistent so when you hear him give his understanding of what real worship is, you won't be surprised, but it's good to be reminded of it, and encouraged into it.

Anyway, I highly recommend the podcast.

I found it on Facebook and, as I said, had to go on to Spotify...which was not hard to do.

If you haven't listened, I hope you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment