Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Apparently, Word Got to the Hierarchs that I'm Squawking about My Last eNews Comment

So, at about 8:00 a.m. today, I hit SEND on my note about my latest eNews comment.

It's the one in which I suggest that we should, at least meditate on the possibility that the Western church in general and the CGGC specifically, are being rebuked and disciplined by Jesus...

...because He promises that He does rebuke and discipline those whom He loves.

Throughout the morning, I checked a few times to see if my comment was either removed from the queue, indicating that it did not pass moderation, or if it was published.

Early this afternoon, I noticed that it was published. It's there now. You can read it on the Contagious Awakening blog, though I already posted it here twice.

What happened?

Well it could have been a coincidence and the General Conference staff simply got around to publishing it today...AFTER NINE DAYS.

What's more likely is that one of you read my post and let someone who has a big desk in a spacious office in the headquarters building in Findlay know that I'm still in High Harangue over my post.

Undoubtedly, I'll never know. And, it matters little.

---------------

What I do think matters is the point I made in the comment, that is, that we've been declining and decaying for generations...

...and Jesus makes the promise, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline."

And, He also gives these commands: "Be earnest and repent."

No comments:

Post a Comment