Tuesday, August 4, 2020

A Prophecy from a CGGC Prophet

From Andrew Draper. I found this on Facebook. "Its not too late to repent."

------------------

I know this may sound odd in a public forum like this, but I can't sleep tonight and I believe the Lord is giving me a word that I am supposed to speak publicly. There are those of you who need to receive it. You know who you are. If it isn't you, feel free to ignore it. But write it off at your own peril.

The Lord often speaks to me from the Old Testament prophets and sometimes gives me prophetic words for people or groups of people. Tonight I believe I have something that certain American Christians need to hear. Here it is:

"You have made gods of race and nation. You have made idols out of your culture and your country. You say you love Jesus but you have long since rejected him. If you would be honest with yourself, you know you don't worship him like you did before but you really don't care. Your defensiveness and pride have long since taken over. Jesus longs to be with you and wants you to love him and trust him like you did before. 

The idolatry you have engaged in is why your cities are burning. Babylon the great is falling and if you don't come out of her and repent, you will be destroyed alongside her. You have allowed and approved of violence because of racial pride and because of national pride. The blood of those you have trampled cries out to God against you from the ground. 

It is not too late to repent. But if you don't repent, your light and your lamp will be taken away."

I know this may sound harsh, but I have learned to recognize how the Lord speaks to me. He tells me that, like Ezekiel, if I don't speak what He gives me to speak, the bloodshed will be on my own head. If I speak it, I am freed whether or not people choose to listen. This is in love.

May the grace of Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment